Re: RC: Geo Bunbuster

OOOPS! My mistake!
Ernie has always ridden Don in the past and has been in the Top 3 in
Regional AERC's (1st last year) on him so I assumed.... and we all know
what happens when you ass-u-me (red face)
Sorry
Bette (and PS, Donny has a really cute face, too)

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov