ortho-flex for sale

I have an Ortho-Flex UK Dressage for sale... Black, 16 1/2" seat, System II
panels.  Removable/adjustable knee blocks, comes with white fleece booties
and numnah/riding cloth (black) combination.

It's only about two years old, but has received barely any use.  I bought it
for trail riding my arab mare, but she was still greenbroke so I spent most
my time either doing groundwork or riding her bareback.  I did take a couple
rides in it though (4?) and it was comfy and did well.  I had to sell her not
long after that though, and so the saddle sat unused for a few months.  I
bought a new mare, but didn't get much riding in at all (I had no drivers
license at the time)... I rode her in the saddle maybe 4 or 5 times, tops.
She then became too pregnant to ride.   I'm just about to get her back from
maternity leave, but I'm buying a different type of saddle (something more
suitible for jumping, I don't usually ride dressage.)  and have no use for
this one, although it's a perfectly good saddle and it seemed to fit both my
horses well (they were fairly wide backed with low, almost non-existant
withers).   I'd like to keep it, but I need the money from selling this
saddle to buy the new saddle.  The seat on this saddle is just a *tiny* bit
too small for me, as well.  I usually like a 17" seat.

You can see pictures of the saddle here:
http://www.eristocracy.net/~orchid/saddle

There are also pictures of a wintec AP 500 17 1/2", wide tree (also comes
with an extra wide gullet plate), never used, that I may have up for sale
again (right now a potential buyer is trying it, but it looks like the seat
size is too big for her.)  And there's some snapshots of my sheltie, Sparky.
:)

I'm asking $1600.  I bought the saddle new, for $2356.14.  Buyer pays
shipping.  Would make a nice saddle for any endurance or trail rider who may
want to do some dressage, or even someone who just prefers riding in an
english saddle.  The booties are in good shape, and the numnah/cloth was
never used.  I'll also include the leathers and stirrups.  I also have a 24"
NeoGirth, that's only been used a few times.  Shows a little wear, but still
in great shape and wont chafe.   And I probably wont need my other dressage
girth, a black nylon/sheepskin lined girth.  I think stateline tack sells it.
 Its got elastic on one end.  The NeoGirth has dee rings in the middle and no
elastic.

Thank you.  Please email me if you have any other questions. I'm located in
California (bay area).

--KT