Complete feed packing

My feed store carries these feed blocks from Canada, they come in a big cardboard box. Wieghs about 40-50 lbs.  each block is  about 2 lbs, about the size of a small salt lick.  They contain timothy, grass hay, a little oats, a little alfalfa, some mollases that helps it hold it's shape. Last summer I got them to go camping, they were real nice to carry in the vehicle, so as to carry less hay bales.  Those might be a nice addition to the complete advantage.  I believe they are weed free.  The horses really liked them too, no wastage.  Can't remember the name off hand, but I can check with the feedstore later, and get the name if anyone wants to know.  Beth