Hanes Her Way is My Way

Laura lit959@yahoo.com
This is such an interesting week here on ridecamp.  The subjects we have
covered are so interesting.   Must be because Steph is outta the country.  When Steph's away, the campers will play.
Or become arsonists that is.  No flaming me now, I am fixin to tell you a secret!  I might burn up, really.

When I saw "nickers"  I thought Tracey was speaking of horses nickering on the trail - Like  what
does she have a love sick stallion or something??

I ride in Hanes Her Way "nickers" - underwear for us Americans.

100% cotton.  Only way to go for me!  I don't do the bikini cut style, but the prefer the higher on the waist and
hips underwear.  I don't like underwear that is expensive, nor any that moves towards the center line of my backside
Ifn ya no what I mean! hee hee :-O

Here in the South it gets really hot.  So 100% is the only way I go, hubby does too.  He wears Hanes His Way.  I also wear
their bras too.  That is Hanes Her Way bras, not Hanes His Way bras.  Though, I do see that there would be a market for them.
You can never wear enough 100% cotton items.  Socks too.  Like NO, I don't own their stock in their company, we have a Walmart close by.
It gets so hot here, I have had to change everything sometimes 3 times a day!  Yes, it does get hot and humid here.  And ifn you've
ever had a heat rash, it ain't fun.  So, through trial an error I opt for the cotton stuff.  Like they grow it
everywhere here too.  So, buy southern, buy cotton.

I would rather spend my money on horse stuff, or beer, than underwear.  Hanes Her Way is Myyyyyyy Waaaaayyyyy!

Laura - Who is into cotton stuff.
Diamonds IN XS - I don't wear underwear, I prefer the naked style!