RE:Knickers on a ride

this is a particuallary intresting thread. I have found some great cotton
ones at Fashion Bug, Kind of a brief Bikinni.  I try to stay away from the
ones with all the pretty edges as they chafe!! There is always the two sided
tape thing you can do you put it on your undies and it tapes to your leg.. a
bathing suit model cousin told me this.
She once was up for Miss Virginia and was first runner up. In her first
swimsuit walk her swimsuit crept up on her exposing a cheek and one of the
judges came back and told her about two sided tape. Don't make me tell about
taping the hooties!!! that is a riot!
now Tracey we have poor Howard all in a tizzy about this..He won't be able
to ride very well since he is going to be like the two ladies in the hanes
comercial. Boxers, Briefs, Bikinnis, Thong, ?????? As they pass him up in
their second loop since he is still on the first!
heres a good idea... Buy several that you have tried and like and use them
only for rides. Lucky Underwear!!!!!!!!
Carla (the look the feel of cottonnnnnnn)
Ansata (I have no use for them)
Haley (I thought Knickers were noises we made!)
Rob (another female thing again!)