New Training List

For those of you who don't know, I've started a list on yahoogroups to discuss training of horses.  It's not a question and answer type thing, where people solve problems, but more a forum to discuss everything from equine behaviour to training a horse from the ground up.

I know there are some people on RC who could make valuable contributions, and it would be great if you could join us.

I'd like to keep fluff and flaming to a minimum if possible, because the list is already busy, and because I'd like to encourage participation and not scare people off.