job/ apt rental

jaime  PhaseOut92
i live in Michigan,and am looking for a place to rent.
would like to move out of state, like SOUTH or WEST.  i would like to rent a small house or apt. in exchange for small salry and training of horses. I've been around horses almost EVERY day since 1995.i am very exp in the horse industry and have had many barn and groom jobs. but would like to KNOW MORE, am a very safe and agile rider. alos good with hammer/nails and some powers tools. i have trailer and 1 standerbred trotter gelding. we love endurance riding and primarly ride english. and 1 house trained blue tick hound dog who for some reason doesnt bark, house trained as well with crate. i also am trying to major in a career in AutoCAD, computer aidied drafting. i dont smoke, "cant stand it" dont do drugs or drink. couldnt afford to much on house/apt rent, for i do have to pay for horse board as well. if anyone knows of a place thats not to COLD in the winter let me know. i'm southern and can take the heat in then summer.
PLEASE contact jaime at 5173941016 hm or cell at 5174104921. or email at PhaseOut92@aol.com