Re: nutrition and what we already know

> It is not an Omolene  but Complete Advantage.  Great stuff  at least BOB
is

Nope, it's the "new" Omolene.  Check it out next time you are in the feed
store.  I have two bags of the new 100 and 300 Omolene sitting in my
basement.  These are grain formulations and are still designed to be fed
with roughage (hay).  My previous post was just relating what the feed
dealer told me about the new "controlled energy" formulations for Omolene.
I thought it was neat that their new formulas are getting closer to matching
what SusanG has been suggesting all along that we feed our horses.

Michelle