Transport of a horse from FL to VA

Hi all!  I was wondering if anyone on the East Coast of FL is going to the
Greenway Gallop this weekend.  I have a horse that I am sending to someone in
VA, but she will will be at the SC ride this weekend.  So if I could get him
on someone's trailer, she will pick him up at the ride.  I would be willing
to pay his way, and I could also drop him off from where you will be leaving
from on Wed or Thurs.  I am going out of the country the following week, and
that puts delivery of this horse off till sometime in late April.  The horse
is a personable 5yr old gelding, loads, well behaved, no vices.

    Also, if anyone knows of a good/reliable transport service that goes up
and down the coast on a regular basis, and is reasonable----that information
would also be appreciated.

    My home phone is 321-727-8765 or you can respond directly to me by email.
 Thanks.  Rae Bolton