Re: RC: speaking of ride entries....(New Fla Ride)

As as *new* ride management I am having a wonderful, time-
consuming time mixing/matching SERA, AERC & SEDRA names so
 as not to duplicate for mailing.  I'm also seeing how
expensive it will be for a new ride for all that postage.
 I think I'm going with the SERA labels, I'm going to see who in SEDRA has been doing SE AERC rides, and our ride info is online now at AERC for those 800+ SE members.  If anyone wants an entry, please e-mail me OR Jean McKenzie at AM5675@aol.com.  Sometimes you can't get through to e-mail at Horsecity for some reason!  Or call me at 352/793-4493.
WITHLACOOCHEE CHALLENGE ENDURANCE RIDE, 25/50 near Brooksville, Florida.  The trails are gorgeous, some real hills and views in Florida, and we've managed to eliminate most of the sand by rerouting!  April 14th.  Matt Frazier, head vet.  NEED A SPONSOR FOR A 17yr OLD AERC JUNIOR THAT WANTS TO RIDE. Forestry limits us to 60 riders.
THANKS!!