Re: RC: RE: Re: Entries-Note to RM

> Never thought that calling to get an entry was a big deal.
>Wouldn't>or just > call, the old-fashioned way.

I would hate to manage a ride and have to answer a call for every entry I
sent out.  When I helped manage we just got the SERA mailing list on
labels. They send it  to you when you sanction through them.  It's so
much easier to mass mail than write every address off an answering
machine or heaven forbid, return all those long distance calls!  Then,
you take calls from those who are not on the list.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.