Swollen Rear Legs

Nina Bomar caballos@att.net
Due to the rainy weather my horses have had little opportunity to get out on the trail.  I've been hand walking them just for sanity purposes; however, yesterday I went to take my mare out and both hind legs were very swollen for no aparent reason.  I put her on some bute and SMZ's in the event she has some sort of cellulitis and today she's looking better, but still has some inflamtion.  She's sound and doesn't appear to be in any pain.  Any ideas or comments would be appreciated.