Animal By products

I guess I will chime in here and drop my 2cents in Lira worth. Some animal
by products they feed to dairy is wellllll left over manure! apparently they
don't use all the nutrients the first time!
And yes I can confirm the use of some animal by products. Our own Griffen
Enterprises here in Russellville allows drop offs. You can only drop off so
much at a time.  200 chickens is the limit per farm. I am not sure of the
other limits but..They are "cooked" and reused for dog food. I do not know
who they resell to. So I am not going to guess and start stuff. But...I will
put this thought in your minds
We bury people when they passover. We cremate them. Sometimes we bury our
dogs, cats, horses, even Cows. Regaurdless we recycle them to the earth.
With Road kill we let them be little greasy spots in the road. How ever you
say it they are being Recycled.
If you are so bothered by Animal By Products don't buy them do your research
and don't purchase.
If you are soo bothered by Animal testing for drugs don't buy them. Also
make a point in a will that you won't use them..NONE of them.
But I believe in SOME (note caps of SOME!!) animal recycling. Heck Human
Recycling. I am an organ Donor...So when my life is gone I hope to pass on
my heart, eyes, lungs, tissues maybe someone can keep me riding!!
Carla (Recycling...natural process)
Ansata (were never gonna get rid of her!!!)
haley (will this recycled human bring our food?)
Rob (can we get $$ for recycling humans??????)