Cranky Posts

Hey Everyone!
  Has anyone noticed that the last couple of threads have involved VERY
cranky replies and flaming has been on the upswing? Don't you think we are
all suffering from a lack of riding- friendly- weather? I got to the barn
yesterday all happy and thinking about my ride and realized I had forgotten
my tack room key and couldn't get to my saddle! It was too late to be able
to get the key and come back (when does daylight savings start???) and I
felt like I just couldn't go another day without riding. How did we all
become so psychologically dependent on climbing on another animal and riding
it around??!!! That is a study I would like to see!
 Hang in There Spring is on the Way,
  Virginia