The truth about animal by-products

   Hate to keep this can of worms open, but most people aren't aware what
constitutes "by-products". I worked at a Humane Society when I was 17 & saw
the "by-products" truck pull up & empty out our freezer of euthanized dogs &
cats & roadkills of all types! Yes, by-products should be illegal in
anything consumed by a pet or livestock. It should not be taken lightly, as
if it was just chicken beaks & feet.
  Beware of "by-products" "meat meal" & other non-defined protien sources!
Most of the "high quality" dog foods use questionable meat sources. Read
labels!
   Fogive the forward, but this documents what I'm saying about animal
by-products: