Re: RC: Animal by-products in feed

We live about twice as long now as back in the
> old days,

Actually that's a popular misconception.  The decrease in infant
mortality has doubled the *average* lifespan.  In reality, If I recall
the data correctly, even back in the old days, if you reached a certain
age without dying of childhood illnesses, your chances of living to age
80 or so were pretty good.  They didn't all die at 40. Just a heck of a
lot died before reaching their teens.  I was amused when my daughter
Bonnie was describing the book "Animal Farm" last week.  They supposedly
had a retirement field for horses when they hit 12.  Sounds like we may
have doubled *their* expected life span.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.