Re: RC: re: panacur purge

guest@endurance.net writes:

Well I would not buy granules.  We have tried to worm that way a
couple of times over many years and its awfully hard to get
a horse to eat wormer granules

I haven't had any problem.  They just much 'em down in their Purina Complete.
 They love that stuff so much they'd probably eat cyanide if I mixed it in
In  fact, they fight over their buckets to see who eats the most the fastest
and I have to tie them up so everybody stays on their own buket.  I'm only 2
days into the Panacur thing, but it doesn't appear to be a problem to feed
them the granules and it ends up being about $4 per horse per day for 5 days.
 I got mine from KV Vet supply.  Don't order on-line, they apparently can't
handle that, just call their toll free #.

Sylvia