Re: RC: Oconee ride

About 120 people went and yep it was a great ride. Heavy rain Thursday left the
woods a bit sloppy, but could make it up when you came to the dirt roads. The
best news was Tim did not have his camera with him!

Everybody had a great time and the rain held off to after everyone left on
Sunday.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.