horse hair

To clarify:  the horse hair (body hair) can be mixed up and even dirty...she
will clean it.  It will get stuffed into the doll.  If anyone is clipping
mane that hair is really valuable as the doll's head hair, but no one
expects that to be forthcoming.  I know how long it takes for that hair to
grow out.

These dolls will be made the tradional way with deerskin, bone and the faces
will be blank.  The plains indians believed the blank faces allowed their
children to use their imaginations on and let them fill them in themselves
(from what I understand)....

Thanks again in advance!
Kimberly &Mystery the Morab...("want some muddy hair, let me roll first!")