Re: RC: Re: Re: Clipping

The horse I asked about is a flea bitten grey, did him last year... he came
out looking like he'd slept in a moth infested closet!
I would like to do something in the way of a trace clip, I did my other
horse's front half in jan, and except for having to feed a little more no
adverse results, the only time i blanketed was the first two weeks and then
on cold days or after a ride (my horses arnt barn babies)
About my instructer, the weather has been really warm and i'm riding alot so
i would not say what she said was in bad taste.
     I did notice that about how it seems most clips are not covered by
blankets, I saw a picture of one clip, it went on an angle from just behind
the horse's ear, down to where the usual clip goes on the back leg. The
front legs were also left hairy. ever seen the like?

Calle