Re: New horse and Abetta Saddles

Congrats on the new horse !  I have had a lot of good luck with the Abetta
Saddles, especially the endurance ( hornless ).  That tree seems to fit a lot
of horses of many breeds.  I have to recommend a natural pad or blanket as
heat build up can occur.  The Natural fleece wool pads are nice, and they
make one to fit that saddle.  They do slip a bit when they are new.  Also- I
highly recommend the EZ rider stirrups for comfort and safety.  The "factory"
stirrups just don't cut it.  Everyone who tries these saddles loves them, I
wish I had bought stock in the company !  I prefer a more English saddle for
Endurance, but this is great for posting, etc.  Also a great starter saddle
if you're not sure how far you want to yet.  Happy Trails !!
p.s.  Your butt will not miss the Aussie !!