Oconnee Ride

Hi, everyone! Just your friendly, neighborhood lurker here! I volunteered
building trail for the Oconee (GA) ride that was held weekend before last
and had SO looked forward to going, but I got sick and now on top of missing
the ride, I haven't seen one post about it!
Did anyone on RC go? Did you have fun? Did the trail hold up (particularly
creek crossings) after the rains came?
Thanks For Info,
Virginia in Georgia