Re: Saddle Search

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about saddles for my
broad-shouldered, short-coupled mare.  After reading all the replies, going
to convention and talking to the saddlers there and actually "meeting" the
saddles in person, I've got it narrowed down to two saddles: Synergist and
Sharon Saare.

I feel that either of these saddles will fit into my goals, while meeting
my horse's needs. I welcome any thoughts or experiences you may have with
regard to these two saddles specifically.

Thanks again,
Kimberly

kimber@telis.org