BOARD MEETING NOTES

Sorry for any double postings but I hit the send button too fast earlier...

BOARD MEETING FRIDAY

Mtn from finance committee to increase rider fee by $1.00 to $4.00 for 2002
ride season....passed.

We are to look into moving the corporation to another state, possibly
Delaware or Nevada.  The main office will not move.

National Ride will also be FEI ride.  Passed.

Ideas re more advertising and changing the logo, possibly with member
contest.  passed.

5,000 mile horse high mileage award of blanket presented at awards banquet.

passed.

SATURDAY

Funds for NC ride to come from other sources than UAE discussed.  Not sure if
motion made, passed or withdrawn.

Changes in International procedures from Mike Foss report.

Will represent AERC under direction of Board of Directors and will advise the
board of any decisions.   passed.

Am trying to read my shorthand:  Under duties "the committee will advise and
.......the AERC as follows:  passed.

There was a motion to restore the $10.00 membership catagory for
international which passed.

I hope this is right:

Mike Foss International Chair
Linda Voight chair of selection committee
and Chief de quip is Art Priez.  [spelling is a guess]

Larry Kanavy will look into incorporating in another state.  Site Corporation
Committee Larry, Mike Maul, Jerry Fruth and John Parke.

Looking into Nashville for the next eastern convention in I think 2003.

Awards -- back to jackets.

Discussed when a member becomes in arrears and further study will be done.

No junior age limit is advised at this time.

Rider Handbook will probably go on the web.

Mtn for parliamentarian at mid year passed.  [Bob you should like this one]

Mtn to keep a file of pics at the AERC office to use for promotions, ads,
etc.  Need photos without copyright restrictions.  Passed.

That's what I get from my notes.  The Friday meeting was 4:30 till after
11:00 p.m. and the Sunday meeting was 7:00 a.m. to around Noon.

Maryben