From: Michael Maul [mailto:Michael.Maul@nsc.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2001 8:42 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [Enduranceriders] AERC Convention Questionnaire

To the people who attended the convention,

Most of us don't get around to filling out the questionnaires in our
convention
packet but it's an important way to make changes in the next years
convention.

Feedback to me at the convention ranged from "great seminar topics" to "not
as good as last year" and "I missed seeing demos like Linda Tellington
Jones".

I am sending this out so you can get a chance to respond the easy way - just
e-mail it back to me at mmaul@flash.net or directly to the office at
aerc@foothill.net.

In addition - a suggestion was made at the BOD to see if there was interest
in
making the convention a 3 day event with more seminars.

Mike

CONVENTION QUESTIONNAIRE

1.  Improvements needed regarding the Trade Show - Please list

2.  Seminars - Did you enjoy them?  Were the topics to your liking?
Suggestions
for next year?

3.  How did you find the food choices on the Trade Show floor?  Suggestions
for next year?

4.  Comments:

5.  Interested in seeing an additional day added?