Future on-line calendar XP postings

 Future On-line Ride Calendar postings

 The on-line AERC ride calendar does not yet show the XP2001 and the Fort
Schellbourne
 XP postings but will soon.

 The information we have so far is based on the excellent web pages by the Nicholsons
 at

 http://www.xprides.com/xp2001/ for the xp2001

 http://www.xprides.com/rideinfo.html#schellbourne for the Fort Schellbourne

 Entry forms are on-line at the site.

 The regular Ft. Schellbourne ride will be June 11 - June 15 and the XP2001 will
 be from June 5 to eight weeks later.

 The comprehensive writeup says that the XP2001 ride will be series of fifty mile one
day
 rides.  It has no information on whether any of the 5 day sections will be
 a Pioneer event so at this point - we cannot say more.  There are also 10 entries
set
aside for riders who want to do just a part of the ride.

 The site is very well done - access to a newsletter, listings of signed up
 members for the rides - everything you would need for a major ride like this.

The XP rides also had a booth this weekend at the AERC Convention.

Mike

The on-line calendar is located at

http://www.doublejoy.com/rides/idc/ridesCUSTOM.idc?