EN online

Just a comment here folks but Russ and I "could" put much of the text parts
of EN on-line if the following is met.

1.  We get permission for the BOD to do so.
2.  Someone(s) volunteers to scan the material and provide it to us.
3.  And organize it in a reasonable format.

Russ and I already spend a lot of hours on what we do now and this is
be a lot of work unless it is spread over a number of members.

Mike