Re: RC: endurance driving harnesses/carts

<Maggie...

I'm interested in driving also...I'm particularly interested in
"sponging from a cart"..<snicker, grin>.  If you have a way of of doing
this, PLEEASE post to Ridecamp....  <contorted laughter> Y'all let me
know?  Thank ya", Ma'am.

Regards, Jim and Sun of Dimanche

--
Richard T. "Jim" Holland                 Phone:  (706) 258-2830
LANCONN, Inc.                            FAX:    (706) 632-1271