Re: RC: Re: Saddle for High-withered Horse

Hi. I have the same problem with a new horse I just bought. He's 13 and has a
little dip in the back along with high withers. I just bought a new high
dollar endurance saddle this time last year so I won't be able to buy another
one. Don't want to. This saddle is the BEST. It's a Boz. I bought it to use
on my arab mare who I had to sell this year. Anyway, I need a pad that'll
help me too. I'd like some suggestions. Can't go too high on price but I will
if it'll work. I'm trying to stay away from buying pad after pad after pad
before finding the one that works. Thanks. Deb