On-line ride info helpdesk closed next week

Next week - Jan 6 to Jan 14 - the on-line ride info support team and helpdesk
will be closed.

Russ will be skiing at Whistler and Mike will be on a business trip visiting
Israel, Munich, the Netherlands, Scotland, and England during that week.

My friends in Israel say that the closest bombings have been at least 10
miles away from our offices so things should be fine...

While I will get e-mail - neither one of us will be able to do much if
there are problems with the site during that week.

Mike
W/CT regions
Sunnyvale/Houston