HALLELUJAH RIDE

Friends,
I have had to put my computer and printer in the shop. I have only
printed a few flyers. I will see about getting some printed at Staples,
so I can get my mailing done. I had thougfht myt printing problem was
fixed, but it was not...so... my apologies to anyone who was expecting
to get one in the mail. I have my mailing list, so will hand address as
many as I can while waitng for computer repairs. I will do the best I
can.
Lucie
Ride Manager