New ride:

Hi Ride camp   ride managers!
I am looking at putting on an Endurance ride.
I have 25 miles of trail or more available to put on this ride.
I have previously put on CTR's on these trails and am fairly familiar
with
them.
I know that I have to apply for a new ride permit 120 days in advance.
Can you answer some of my questions?
How many vets do you recommend for a first time ride?(besides a treatment
vet)
What do you pay these vets?
How many timers do you recommend?
How many Pulse check people do you recommend?
What would your entry fees be?
I know I have to pay a sanctioning fee and will do so.
These trails will be marked very carefully as I have marked them for the
last 10 years.
I do know that I will need spotters. All of the VC's would be in camp.
Any other advice would be listened to VERY CAREFULLY!
Please feel free to reply privately
I am in the Central region in Northeast Kansas
where we have hills and humidity.
Pat Gifford
Topeka, Ks