DENVER CONVENTION FEBRUARY 17TH

Mountain Region Endurance Riders mrerendur@yahoo.com
The 22nd annual MRER convention will be held on Saturday, February 17th
at the Holiday Inn Centennial Airport, Englewood, CO.  Here is this year's
all-star line up:

Marvin Beeman, DVM-Conformation:The Relationship of Form to Function
Susan Garlinghouse, MS-Feeding Myths Debunked
Sara & Micheal Stenson-T'ai Chi For Horsemen
Holly Ulyate, MT(ASCP)-The ABC's of CBC's

If you can't make it to Reno, come to Denver on President's Day Weekend
 for a great time, then hit the slopes afterwards for some skiing.  We have
a trade show, too, and we invite anyone interested in a trade show table to
contact us.

For more information, please email  mrerendur@yahoo.com