Awards

I have a story to tell.  Many years ago, before the days when Rio and other
such giants roamed the earth, I came home from a California ride with three
trophies.  Now that is real bragging material.  I still have them on a shelf
because they help keep things in perspective.  You are probably
thinking--gosh, she was first place, BC and something else.  You have it all
wrong.  The trophies I collected that day were:

1. turtle award for last place
2. hard luck award because that was the way the day went
3. oldest rider award

So be careful when you hope for an award.  You may just get it.
Julie