Re: RC: AERC awards

In a message dated 1/2/01 9:55:24 AM, BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

<< I'd rather have a nice
sweatshirt or Polarfleece jacket, but then I love pretty clothes and I'm
particularly a jacket collector. >>

Barbara,

You know from visiting with me at rides like last week's DVE and at meetings
that you will always have my undying respect and affection.  But if there
would ever need to be indubitable proof of your pioneer status in the world
of endurance, your statement above would be it.  Only a person warped by
decades of endurance would not only consider sweatshirts and polarfleece
jackets to be pretty clothes but say it publicly.  You are wonderful!

John Parke
Solvang CA