RE: Year End Awards

Perhaps ya'll haven't considered the poor unfortunate ones who do not have
the nice cushey trailers in which to sleep. Perhaps they are thinking of the
true endurance people who sleep in the cold in twelve feet of snow in
nothing but a sports bra and cheap riding tights. Maybe the extra cushioning
of the nice throw will provide them a shred of comfort. Or the real
reason...Its a throw you throw it over the crap that you have in the floor
when company arrives to hide it.
Anyone have a great pattern for a butt rug for my horse... I keep getting
these cutesy throws for Christmas with horses on it and I am up to my ears
in them... I have even donated some to charity...But Ansata could use a nice
little rug for her hiney!
Carla (going to get some spiked mulled cider)
Ansata (I need some warmth on my tushy)
Haley( oh look I want the pretty pony one!!!)
Rob (I will donate my Washington redskins one to the cause!)