Re: Re: Conditioning effects of snow?

Kristi Schaaf said:
>I LOVE winter, I can pack ice cream bars in my saddle bags and they don't
>melt!

Okay, now...is it just me?...or maybe it's cuz I just got in after riding 4 hours in the mediocre cold of the PNW and can't fathom stopping for an Ice Cream break during the ride (we had brownies and water)...or am I a really bad weather wimp and you all are eating frozen goodies in below zero weather.  I grew up in northern Minnesota about 40 miles south of International Falls and can't imagine having taken ice cream bars with me out skiing or sledding (didn't have horses then.)  I'm an ice cream junkie but I'll still take the hot chocolate in the cold weather!!!  More power to you! ;-)

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.