RE: IAHA affiliate clubs in the Northeast?

Title: Potpourri of Horses Stationery from StationeryCentral

Potpourri of Horses Stationery
Painted Pony Pastures

from

Kelly & Company!!

I was hoping someone could let me know of an IAHA affilliated endurance/competitive club in the Northeast area.  I am from SW PA and as a few of the others mentioned, would like to join IAHA only if I could participate in a membership affiliate for my particular interest of endurance/competitive competitions.  Thanks in advance..... Kelly from SW PA

Download your FREE personalized Stationery now from StationeryCentral.com