It Fell Off..

Jaye Perry JShoes4u@aol.com
A wonderful experience at the Atlanta Airport yesterday trying to get the the Convention. WE boarded our flight At 4:30edt and were taxing out to take off and one the engines of the plane literally fell apart on the tarmack.  So we limped back to the gate and off loaded and sat at the gate 2 hours before they cancelled the flight.  During the resheduling of passengers all that were going to major hub cities were accomodated, Salt Lake, S.F. L.A., Portland and others.  This process was another 4 hours. All the connecting flights were booked or over booked and would not be any seats till very late this afternoon(Friday). With most of the meetings I needed to attend and the lectures of interests to my wife the flight schedules to Reno were to late to accomodate us.  So in the interests of moving the AERC Convention to a major hub city(s) has our vote.

 Jaye Perry, Farrier
  USET Endurance