horses in nursing homes

Pat wrote:
>I know that it is a round about way of getting there but I cannot
figure out
>the web site address (duh)
>But it is definitely worth the trip. Go there for me and trust that you

will
>be well rewarded. Here are the <

here's the site to click on:

http://www.freeman-arabians.com/photos.html

Click on "The Littlest Angel - Beau Free"   You'll have to keep going
back to this page to get to each link of the whole story, but you won't
believe the photos.  This is an awesome little Arab!

I bought Taaraka (now almost 3) from Freeman Arabians.  Though not
related, he was born the same year as Beau, and I got to meet this
amazing little horse.  Read the story!

Bambi