Re: RC: RE; explorer pulling trailers

>so when they make a 100% safe trailer I will be standing in line to
>purchase
>one.

I'm afraid not even a freight train could survive a direct hit from a semi
with no damage!! If that's what it takes for a 100% safe trailer you won't
need to worry about coughing up the dough for one!
Everyone's main priority these days seems to be finding lightest, cheapest,
trailers that can be pulled by small vehicles, the market gets what it
demands eventually.

Nancy Mitts