Spotted Arabians

In a message dated 03/01/2000 8:17:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
SandyDSA@aol.com writes:

<<  have read and
 heard that in fact unusual body white - not sox or blazes - indicated great
 inatiquity within the bloodlines. As I was shedding out our flaxen
 CMK/Egyptian mare yesterday, I counted 9 white spots - >>

A stallion we are doing endurance on now has white speckling all down his
under-belly and has a white spot above on the back of his leg. His dam had a
large body spot in her girth area. A friend of mine just had a filly born
last week that has belly spots that come up her side and flanks and she is a
gorgeous filly. Now my chestnut stallion, that I lost, with age got white
specks all over his body much like greys that are flea bitten. Many of his
foals are doing them same with age. I have seen some outstanding horses with
body spots so I don't think there is a thing wrong with it.

Maria Wallis
CMK Arabian Horses
My Golden Farm, Kaufman, TX
www.geocities.com/goldencmk