Re: RC: explorer pulling trailer

About 10 years ago I bought a jeep cherokee and a Brenderup trailer
(European - built to be pulled by cars.)  I'm now shopping for a truck!  The
short wheel base on these vehicles makes them a bit dicey to pull with, even
with the trailer built to be pulled by cars.  I feel every time the horse
shifts in the trailer - once very scary when he shifted in the trailer
coming around a curve on a freeway!  If you get a regular trailer, you
should probaly get the weight distributing hitch - I only have a frame hitch
- maybe that makes all the difference.  Good luck!
(p.s - check out your weight specs very carefully - if you get in a wreck,
you could get sued or possiby not covered by insurance if you exceed the
legal weight limits.)