Fw: Help

From: "Barney Fleming" <endurancevet@zianet.com>

This is addressed to my friends that have helped with the pride project.  I am out of town and not on RideCamp and would like someone to send this to RC for me also.

Here is the deal.  I went a little more nuts and paid for a "Table" in the trade show for promoting the Pride Project , knowing I will be too involved representing you at Board and Vet Committee meetings, now I can use some more help from you.  I will set it up to be self sufficient, but if any of you can spend an hour or so hanging around the table talking to people, it would be a great asset.  So if you can, just go and do it.  Thanks.  Barney
P.S.  I will be making a surprise announcement of an addition to the project at the table, so at least visit it so you can see what I have been up to.  Also Susan has finished the information sheet and there will be one there for visitors to see.  I will get all the past participants a copy soon.