FOR SALE- Gorgeous, PINTO 3/4 ARAB endurance prospect

Kaye Shaw pshaw@srv.net
Hey! I'm not an endurance person, but I have a  horse that would EXCEL as an endurance horse and thought I'd post him.  I am a Jumper, and regretfully need to sell him to get myself a new jumper.  His cannon bone measures about 8", he's very compact with a powerful strice and he's ready to go.  He bathes loads clips ect. and just needs someone who is "into" endurance to finish him off.  I have a video available and would love a call or an e-mail if you'd like some more info!  Thanx--Kaye
(208) 522-8036