looking for

Hi all,

Can anyone provide me with the website for the Ansur saddle,

and/or,

can anyone provide me with names of vendors who carry the
portable corrals (not metal panesl) that are inside a unit
attached to the trailer - you then pull it out of the unit
and attach to stakes.  I believe they were either web or
electric.  Sorry, but that is the best I can do to explain
it.  I used to see ads for these all the time and cannot
find anything now.

Thanks for all help.
Denise