Re: RC: RE: spooking arabs theory

In a message dated 02/24/2000 8:44:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
MARLENE.MOSS@WCOM.COM writes:

<< but the one we can't quite get past is the Arab eating dead wood.
 I don't quite understand that one, but it's apparently mainly after one
 horse in the world, my husband's gelding! >>

We've noticed that our horses will spook at a log that has been cut by a
chainsaw, but will not spook as much, if at all, at a log that has fallen
naturally.  Go figure!

Barbara