stock trailers

I am in need of a larger trailer and was considering a stock trailer (I can't
purchase right now so don't tell me about your trailers for sale yet). I
would want to fit up to 4 horses eventually, so is 16 ft the right size? I
would also need a bumper pull because of our tow vehicles. Does anyone know
the approximate weight and price of a steel trailer that size? What about
aluminum? I think aluminum is out of our price range but if the weight
difference is substantial we would probably look for a used one. What are
some good dealers in the DE,PA,MD,VA,NJ area? I am currently using a 27 yr
old 2 horse(more like pony) that someone told me is probably heavier than a
steel 16 ft stock trailer. Thanks in advance for any input.

                                                    Shelly in DE