Re: RC: dressage/all purpose saddles

I'll throw my 2 cents worth in: your leg length makes a big difference.  In either
style saddle, you shouldn't feel as though your leg is locked in.  You should be
able to change the leather length without getting jammed into the knee or thigh
pad.  Another thought (no charge for this one - ha, ha, ha!): if your horse is
built downhill so that you are pulled forward anyway, a saddle that also puts you
forward may be too much.
Cheers & see y'all in Reno,
Laney