Convention 2000

Pat Fredrickson pat@halterlady.com
Hi,

Just want to let everyone know that Steve Elliot of Equine Performance Products will be joining me with his heart monitors  in the Natural Horse Halter Booth.  Mary Coleman sent me two beautiful Amish horse blankets which I will have on display, along with information on purchasing these blankets.  Please stop by the booth & say hello.  Thanks.

Pat Fredrickson
Natural Horse Halters
www.halterlady.com
pat@halterlady.com